Friday, June 22, 2007

30 questions!

I stole this from Barbara over at Confessions of an angel waitress
 
I want to see your answers too ... so get to it LOL
 
1. What is your nationality? My mom never really sat me down and told me all the different sides between my mom and dad so i'll just stick with American LOL
2. Do you believe in angels? Yes
3. Can you cook? I am still learning a lot of new things ... I know alot of the basicsbut nothing too fancy
4. What part of your body is the most attractive? my eyes .. look into my eyes LOL
5. Name 1 thing you regretSpending all that dang on money when I lived in flordia and when I first moved back up here instead of saving it and getting an apartment and a car!
6. Do you sing in the shower? love to sing (Not that I can) but not in the shower
7. What is your sign? Sagittarius
8. What is your favorite t. v. show? medium, bones, girlfriends, passions, days of our lives, deal or no deal, the king of queens, the simpsons and so so man more!
9. Are you afraid of the dark? nope, unless something happened that day and I am afraid that person might try to come seek their revenge at night while I am sleeping!
10. Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? sometimes I do then there are times like now that I go back and forth thinking there is then thinking there is not!
11. What time do u go to bed? when my eyelids close
12. If you had one wish what would it be? to be ableto accept alot of the bad that comes into play in my life!
13. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed? lay down!
14. Do you think your psychic? no
15. Name one person that makes you smile. Latoya
16. What is your favorite clothing store?   lane bryant
17. Who's the last person who called you? Jess, my assistant
18.love or lustwhat about them???
19. What's the last thing you purchased? some things from wal-mart for around my house and some groceries! (ALL GOOD FOODS FOR MY DIET YUMMY!)
20. Do you like candles? Yes, LOVE EM!!!
21. How many computer's do you own? 1
22. What's your favorite room in the house? my living room
24. Do you save or spend? I am trying to save now but I used to always spend
25. Are you picture happy? yes so bad that a few call me vain!!! AH WELL who cares!
26. What's your favorite number? don't have one
27. Are you happy with your name? not really I wish I had something unique and different
28. Have you ever called someone the wrong name? Yes
29. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?  depends on how I am woke up .... if the phone is ringing then I answer the phone, if I woke up b/c I need to pee then I pee, sometimes when I am stilll grouchy then I come to the pc to check e-mails and such first to get me feeling better! Especially when I have comments on one of my journals or my myspace page!
30. What is a good policy? Say your "I love yous" before its too late!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your answers! :o) Especially the last one! :o)
Have a great weekend! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

i love doing these things and reading everyones answers...i loved that you put if you wake up grumpy you sit to read a few emails, LOL.  i do that all the time...usually with something nice to drink in hand like coffee or if its too hot ice water, LOL
hope you have a good day today if you are reading this when you wake up
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Hey there!  I am having a problem writing in my journal.  Making me mad, this has been going on for days now!  I don't see a add entry in my journal.  Do you know how to fix this?      :(  Hugs to you, Vicky

Anonymous said...

Hey you!  It is me again!  What is your myspace page?  I have myspace also!  :)  myspace.com/vickevtris

Anonymous said...

1. What is your nationality? depends on which side lol my mom's side is irish, german and cherokee, my dad's side is 1st & formost Czechosloviakian, and cherokee
2. Do you believe in angels? Yes
3. Can you cook? I'd like to say yes, but even the best of chef's always learn new tricks :)
4. What part of your body is the most attractive? eyes, oh & boobs, ok its a toss up between lmao no pun intended
5. Name 1 thing you regret? too many to mention and I don't feel like putting myself all out there lol
6. Do you sing in the shower? used to
7. What is your sign? pisces
8. What is your favorite t. v. show? most haunted, ghost hunters, big brother
9. Are you afraid of the dark? not unless I watch my ghost shows
10. Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? yes
11. What time do u go to bed? usually before midnight
12. If you had one wish what would it be? enough money to buy a house out of the city
13. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed? rub my eyeys
14. Do you think your psychic? nope
15. Name one person that makes you smile. my kids
16. What is your favorite clothing store?   torrid.com
17. Who's the last person who called you? dunno
18.love or lust? lust 1st then love
19. What's the last thing you purchased? chicken for tonights dinner
20. Do you like candles? lots of them everywhere iffin I didn't have kiddo's who like to break them
21. How many computer's do you own? 1
22. What's your favorite room in the house? none
24. Do you save or spend? save, whats that? you have to have extra before you can save
25. Are you picture happy? yes so bad that a few call me vain!!! AH WELL who cares!
26. What's your favorite number? I don't do the numbers thing
27. Are you happy with your name? yup
28. Have you ever called someone the wrong name? probably
29. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?  turn off the kids music and fan then go pee
30. What is a good

Anonymous said...

I love your answers !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa