Thursday, October 26, 2006

BOO!

WOW!

I have been gone for almost three months and let me just say that I missed EVERY single one of you so so so so very much!

I have felt so incomplete in my whole entire life!

I always knew that j-land really helped me pull through on my tough days and that there was some really awesome people here ....

but it really REALLY hit me while not having the internet to talk to you all and write and read entries in j-land!

I really realized that I NEED j-land and can not live again without it for so long!

I really realized how much more great you all are ....

I had so many that were still sending me cards and writing me letters!

I needed that! Really I did!

The past few months has been rough for me ....

Yes it is absolutely WONDERFUL to be living all by my self .....

but there were some other problems I have encountered!

Well I really did not come here to rant and rave on my first entry back.

I wanted to let everyone that I have not been in contact with that I am still alive and I still love every single one of you! :)

 

Well I want to go wonder around and see what I may have missed while I was gone so maybe I'll writre an entry later about what has been going on in my CRAZY CRAZY life!

 

LOVE YA!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!  I got a huge smile on my face when one of my alerts were from you!!  I have thought of you often!  Hope everything is really good, and can't wait to read what has been going on in your life!  Big hugs,  Vicky :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to see you back girl! *hugs* I missed u :)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Its good to see you back.I hope all is well with you.You say you are just finally living on your own now?Is it scary?I am 34,I still live at home with my family.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Too funny that i was just thinking about you and the other day and was wondering if you'd ever be back! I am so glad you are actually back.*hugs*

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!!!  You have alot of catching up to do!  I was only gone a week on vacation and I am just now catching up!  Doing the happy dance! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to hear all about it
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I just posted a letter to you! Am glad you're back!
Love Sam xXx
http://beingsamcarberry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, sweetie!!  You may have been gone, but never forgotten.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Yay!  I'm glad to here from you Theresa!  Don't stay gone so long anymore. : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

May the miracle of Christmas be in your heart this holiday season and may the New Year for all be peaceful! God bless you.
Love and hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

OMG...........I bet you have already seen me and vice versa......I was going to Piercing Pagado every month buying my belly button rings!!!!!!!!  lol