Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random pictures!!!

So I thought I would share some of my most recent pics ...

Chilling on the bed!! Lookin cute, as always lol!!

 

 

My true beauty!!!

 

 

Just relaxing!!! I love to just chill sometimes!

 

 

Cookie and I chilling!!

 

 

Daddy and I

 

My cousin Rick and I

 

Jade .... not related to me ... then it is some of my cousins (my moms side) Quinn, Holly, Rick, Dylan (the little guy in the front), Brandon!

Quinn and Holly are sisters! Jade is their cosuin from their dad's side .... I am related to them by their moms side!

Brandon, Rick, & Dylan are brothers!!

 

My cousin Jeanette (her brothers are Rick, Dylan & Brandon)

Dylan in the front, then in the back it is ... Aunt Eileen, her son Randy, Rick, Quade & his brother Clayton (Quade & Clayton are the brothers of Quinn & Holly)

 

Grandma Morris (my mom's mom)

 

Rick, Bambi (Eileen's daughter), Randy (the pin cushion lol)

 

Grandpa Miller (my dad's dad)

 

Grandma Miller (my dad's mom)

 

 

Me at my grandparents farm!!! It has been such a long time since I have been here!

 

Me just being silly!

 

Me just realxing

 

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics!!

And as always thanks for reading .. have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures !!!!!!!!!! You are so pretty !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at ur pics. my favorites are the one of u and the cat laying on u, so adorable, then the next is the one of u and ur dad :)

Anonymous said...

Can see a resemblance running through the family.  Enjoyed the pics!  Your a beautiful young lady!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures! :o) You are so pretty. :o) Thank you for sharing them. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!  :)  Always enjoy them!  You have a good weekend too!
Love ya and hugs,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

great pics of your family
and i love that blue eyeshadow on you pretty!
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

New to your J, by way Emilys. Enjoyed all your pictures. Its funny, your first picture..I had just played dressed up with my daughter and have a picture like that of her. LOL I will have to post it sometime. I'm going to add you to my alerts.
Take care
Tricia

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and your dadd!
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa,

I really enjoyed all the pics you shared.  You're such a pretty girl.  The one of you and the kitty is just precious.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~