Sunday, June 18, 2006

Here I Am!

Well I am so glad to be back here in j-land

AND to have all my 187 journal alerts DONE!

Yep it did not even take me all day ....

as I thought it would ...

I statred took a 2 hour break came back for a few hours then left again for about another hour then was here for another 2 hours and I was done reading!

I am proud of myself ...

I was a little worried that I may not catch up and that I would be behind throughout the next week ...

I had off today but starting tomorrow I have another long week ...

I have to work 9 days straight without having another day off ...

i am so exhausted here lately and have not been wanting to do anything!

Mark even called me lazy yesterday ....

I know he was kidding but I was serious ...

I know I have been lazy lately ....

I am 21 and yet i act like I'm 70!

I am pathetic!

I need to be able to work 45 hour weeks and have one day off each scheduled week and be okay ...

but I can't!

and it's not even like I work in a hot sweaty factory or anything ....

not saying that I got a job in an office building that has a.c. and I can sit on my ass ....

because I work in the mall .... where they keep the heat on all summer long ..... and we are not allowed tosit down!

And there is always something to do ....

I really just wish I could be like most people my age ...

please do not think I am complaining because I am not .....

I love my job VERY VERY much!

Speaking of loving my job .....

I got to GIVE my first interview yesterday ...

my boss was there with me ...

but I was nervous as all get out ....

and my regional (her pic is on my sidebar ... Angela) gave me a diamond ring for watching the region for that week she was on vacation ....

and a wallflower thing from Bath & Body Works!

I will have to take a picture of the ring and post it later this week ...

I have to get batteries for my digital camera .......

It is absolutley beautiful!

 

Well I gotta run ...

Lisa, the kids, and I are going to Maggie Moos Ice Cream ...

It's 100 degrees here .... and feels like 115!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!  I was wondering what happen to you!  How are you and Mark doing?  Give us an update when you can u busy girl!  Hugs, Vicky

Anonymous said...

wow A DIAMOND ring?
thats awsome!
you so deserve it!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

im glad u got all caught up, thats great. :)

Anonymous said...

God bless you sweetie!  I'm sure you'll have some help soon.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm back too !!!! I wasnt as brave as you, I deleted my alerts and started fresh !
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a day off and I know how hard it can be to get caught up if you get behind in journal alerts. uggh.  don't work too hard.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

oh, somedays we have days like we just want to not see the good things..and that's Ok you know. I do see you have good things in life. You a job you love, there's Mark on your side..You are concern for you..those are good things..on top of diamond ring and B&BW bath stuff your RM gives you..wow!
Good things comes to last.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not really allowed to sit down at work either, it's one of my bosses rules. I have to undergo 'training' next week, but there will be a whole entry on why soon! Don't talk to me about alerts! :) I have so many to go through, I'm gonna be on here all day and more!
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

I was on vacation a week and a half....had nearly 600 alerts...I've tried to catch up, but think I will have to just delete and go visiting to catch up! (ha)  Congrats on your ring, can't wait to see a pic.  Get some rest girl, it has to be hard to stand on your feet all day and not be able to sit down.....I couldn't do it!

Take Care,
~Bilinda1~