Monday, June 19, 2006

Pimping out my Girl

My girl Barb has created a new journal ....

please go visit her at her new place .....

it has all kinds of cool things for parents to do with their children ....

if she does not see that people are reading she will close ....

and I don't want that to happen, she has some really good ideas there!

So please keep her new place going and stop by and see her!

here is the link:

New Journal Lies Here

Thanks for your love and support!

It means a lot ot her and I! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will have to go over and say hello.
i'll try and stick around but you know my schdeule now i find it hard to find time to even pee lately haha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Theresa...if I see there is an interest I will post more ideas!!!! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit and comment you left at my journal.  I will definately go check out Barb's journal.  Have a great day!

http://journals.aol.com/jillannemarie/HousewifeLife/
    &

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm going to check that out now!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to get caught up with you and findyou well and happy.....although busy!! I can't wait to see your ring....no one deserves it more. Happy belated one year anniversary to your journal....I'm so happy that you blogged your way into my life :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~