Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Miss Ya Girl!

The past few weeks I have really thinking about my friend Alicia that passed away last July ....

I miss the girl SOOOO much ....

July 22 it will have been 1 whole year that she has been gone from the living .....

I need her here so much that it is not even funny!

I have been so emotional the past few weeks thinking about how much I know she would love to see me trying a relationship with a guy ....

and as much as Mark and I may argue, I know he is a really great guy ...

and I know Alicia would just adore him .....

and I know they would get along so well, I wish she was here to talk to me about things

and so that we could laugh and carry on again ....

I wish I could have helped her more with the problems she was having ....

I still blame myself for what happened to her .....

if I would have been a better friend and been visiting her more than maybe this would have NEVER happened!

I just hope that Alicia has forgiven me for being such a bad friend to her the past few months she was alive!

She was an amazing woman ....

she always put her problems to the side to help everyone with theirs ....

which I think may have been part of her problem, never dealing with her problems just made things build up .....

until it was unbearable and then she just exploded and left this world!

I just wish she would have opened herself up more to us to help her deal with her problems ...

she never wanted to talk about them ......

ALICIA JOY STRAUSS, I love you girl and I always will, remember that you are always in my thoughts and there is forever a place in my heart just for you! Nobody can EVER steal that away from you! I wish you were here right now so I could give you a huge hug and just talk to each other and cry and reminisce about the past we had together! I will never forget your beautiful smile and laughter ... I will never forget all the things that you have done for me! You hold a special place in everyone's heart that you ever met and came to know on a personal level ..... and I know that Miah misses you, when we talk on the phone he will not talk to me about you ... he says it's too hard for him! I understand ..... Julie is the only one that will talk to me about your passing! We miss you more than we could possibly miss anything!

 

I love you girl and will always miss you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your friends passing
take care

Anonymous said...

She is now watching over you.  Live for her! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Sorry about  your friend, she sounds like a wonderful person.

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((BUTTERFLIES4ME04))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry for your loss,it is hard to loose someone so dear to you.Remember all the times you had with Her.This is a good way of telling everyone about your special friend in your journal.God bless you.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about losing a friend, that can't be easy. You will always remember and she will have a special place in her heart, she would love to know that she is being remembered though! You're making her smile.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

God bless you and comfort you!  The anniversary of someone's passing is always difficult to bare....and seems even harder in situations like this.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year since she passed away Theresa....wow. I'm sorry you are so sad and totally understand it, the anniversary of someone's death is never an easy time in our lives. {{{Theresa}}}. I Don't know if you read Harry Potter, but I've always loved the quote from Dumbledore, that "the ones we love never truly leave us, even in death". Your dear friend Alicia will always live on in your memories, in the life lessons you learned from her, and most of all......in your heart.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

It hurts to lose a  loved one. My dad passed away over a year ago and the anniversary date is coming in Aug. It hurts to remember sometimes. The things you could have done and said rush through your head and you cant go back. I wish I could have been there for him more through his cancer treatment. I denied even believing he could leave me. But he did. I guess the lesson is to give your love while they are here. You did what you could. I dont know how she died but you where obvious a good friend. You love her. I can tell and she will be forever in your heart. Click here: http://journals.aol.com/cgferrer71/christineg34/

christine