Sunday, July 30, 2006

Where To Start?

Well I have been down on and off the past days ....

Like wednesday I was fine ALL day ... then around 9pm I ran to my room and just started crying ...

LITERALLY out of NOWHERE!

I kind of took it out on Mark, texted him and told himI was sorry, but that just made him even more mad at me!

I am sick of being depressed ....

I just want to smile and laugh daily .....

 

ok I need to change what I am typing before I start crying and getting depressed MORE than I already am!

 

I got Letoya Luckett's new cd before work yesterday ...

yea yea yea, I know ...

NO ONE knows who she is ...

Okay let me start by saying,

she was from the ORIGINAL Destiny's Child group ....

Her most recent song is Torn ...

Watch the video here!

She has an amazing voice ...

whether Mark agrees with me or not ...

he says that her video sucks and he does not like her ...

OH WELL Cuz I do!

 

So of course I bought her cd, I needed to show my support, and when i bought the cd I got a free t-shirt! :)

I always pick the right cds to buy ...

the last cd I bought was LL Cool J and I got a free poster!

 

Anyways I really have nothing else to say!

My life has been JUST THAT boring!

(Hot and boring may I add)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry that you are depressed. Im sorry, whats wrong? I know who Letoya Luckett is. I listened to her cd on aol's music party....theres a few songs on there I like but Im not sure if I should by it.

Anonymous said...

sorry , Iknow the feeling! I am having one of those days today!

Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

Anonymous said...

Take care ! Things will get better!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Send me your address and I will mail you a copy of my cd!  Hang in there friend!  Somebody in Texas loves you...ME!!!

Anonymous said...

awww i hope you are doing better hunnie.
have you thought of going on meds?  when i was on paxil that seemed to help me out some.
i do like that song torn :)
ttyl
have a good night
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to say hi!  Things with me continue to improve and I see the surgeon on Friday for my first post op knee x-ray to see if the pin is staying in place....if so, I can put full weight on it as tolerated, whooohooooo!!  I haven't been visiting journals this week because my niece,  Julie, has been going through some drama and she's been staying here. Things look better though and she moved back home today so.....keep your fingers crossed. I can't post that in my journal since she reads it, but wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten or abandoned you!! I miss my "normal" journaling and looking forward to my life returning to normal next week with WW, walking, a quiet house & J-land!!! :)  Take Care

Pooh Hugs,
Linda