Saturday, December 3, 2005

A Better Day!

So today was a better day!

I feel really bad though that I have not been visiting anyone's journals!

I'm really sorry ... I was going to try tomorrow, the day that I was supposed to have off .... but as always ...... I have to work now!

Not that I mind ... I love working .... I love my job ...  I know how often to I say that! Oh well, if I do, I do!

So it looks like I won't be doing that!

I think I have off Wednesday, so I will try then!

Okay I just checked my agenda (okay my 2-year pocket calendar) and I can fit you in for wednesday!

Time?

Whenever I feel like it!

I will be sleeping in for sure!

Alright I must go to bed ... I just got home from work and I have to be back at 8:30 am ... YEAH!

Nite Nite All!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you enjoy your job.
Where do you work ???

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your day was better.....I always like to know Theresa is happy :)


Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a bright day for you..  Glad to hear that.. take care Mari..