Tuesday, June 21, 2005

COUNTS ...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good Tuesday Morning All!

My day yesterday? Well I got to work and realized not only did I have counts to do ....... but I had a FULL store count to do. The only thing we don't count in our full store count is precious stones (not including diamonds), stainless steel, and gold rings. We have to count gold chains (which contains the following, necklaces, bracelets,  anklets), diamonds, anything gold priced $149.99 and over, gold charms, gold earrings, sterling silver, piercing earrings, and body jewelry. But it doesn't take me long to do the count. I also remembered to enter the counts into the P.O.S. ....... YEAH!

I deserve a brownie for that. So who's treating?  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Friendly's! I LOVE FRIENDLY'S! I could eat there right now.......

......as we step back into reality.

My day yesterday was good. After work I went to Starlite Diner (yep, Meggan and I did it again) and what do you think we went for? Grilled cheese with french fries. I know it's the easiest meal to make at home but nobody can make a better grilled cheese or better fries than Starlite Diner. Then of course we got sundaes.....and nope we didn't get our usual there. She got the oreo cookie and I got the wild strawberry. I couldn't even finish the rest of mine so Meggan ate some of it then she decided that she didn't want anymore either. We were so hyper it wasn't even funny so this one ederly lady thought we were seriously fighting a couple different times. It was a CLASSIC. After that we went for a walk around the fairgrounds. We have not done that in a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggg time. Then we went back to her house and ate popcorn and freezepops, and watched tv.

Today? Nothing has really happened s far today. I got a great nights sleep so I woke up at 8:30 and then I texted Meggan "good morning" just because I knew she was on her way to work. She has shakedown today......boring. She has to work all day. Then has an audit tomorrow. Work all day Thursday. THEN IT HAPPENS! Friday she starts back at PARK CITY!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Meggan will be back to hernormal hyper self. Nobody can wait. Park City is excited to have her back.

I have to train Jamie one last time. Thursday she is all be herself for the first time. I know she'll do well.

I guess that's about it. Have a great day all........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your a busy girl!!
Hey what has been your BIGGEST SALE? Like who bought what!?
Im such a nosey good for nothing twat! haha...but Im dying to know!

Yum! Icecream and grilled cheese! Can I come next time!? haha!

~shells xoxo