Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Maggie Moos Ice Cream!

Well Tuesday didn't have anything too major happen. Andrea and I (and Johanna of course), went to the market for lunch then I went to work. I had to train Jamie ...... She's has like the best personality, besides Meggan. Meggan has the top (#1) personality. It was a great day in sales, at least for me. That about rounds it up for tuesday.

As for today ...... it was FANTASTIC. I only worked 5 hours. When I got off of work Meggan and I went for Maggie Moos Ice Cream, then we went back to her apartment to pack. *she's moving in a month and a half* I don't want her to go, but I also can't hold her back from her dreams and being a better person. Plus, this is a natural part of life ..... friends moving away. I mean I did it twice ..... both of them being out of state (1,100 miles away to be exact). Then we went to the car dealership to see Deaven and Davin. Then we went over to test drive her 2006 eclipse AGAIN ..... only this time in the black. Then we went to visit Janice at the west man., then we went to TARGET (hair stuff, dinner, dessert, and a few other things), then we went to her mom's house, then back to Meggan's apartment for dinner and to chill for a little while. I just got home about 20 minutes ago (which makes it about 11:15pm that I got home). I have OFF tomorrow, FINALLY, after 14 days straight. Meggan has to pull a double. :*( Well the only really bad thing about today was that my sales sucked and some ugly jamacian guy got smart with me because I was off the clock and not helping him. WHATEVER!

But that pretty much sums it up!

Have a good night everybody!

No comments: