Monday, June 20, 2005

A Sunday off ...... is this a joke?

My day yesterday was pretty good considering all I did was play a game on the computer and watch t.v. Then when Meggan got home from work I went over to her house and we ate FREZZE POPS ...... YEAH! I love those things. Then we had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream, Ummmmmmmmm my favorite flavor. We watched the simpsons, family guy, and american dad. That was it for yesterday.

 

So far this morning it seems as if it will be a great day. It's nice outside, which means hot in the mall though, but that's okay.....I'll make it good. I have counts to do. *Don't forget to enter them today* My mall manager is back from vacation, well she really wasn't on vacation she was using vacation time for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So we'll get to tlak today hopefully about the weekend....even though she pretty much already knows everything because me and her kept in contact. We even went shopping Friday after I got off. Well I got to run out the door for work. I'll write more after work.

No comments: