Thursday, June 16, 2005

A day off after 14 days of working straight.....

Good Thursday Morning!

Well I had a great nights sleep and woke up early for it being my day off. I got up at 5 minutes until 8:00am. I texted my best friend Meggan when I got up and she's having a bad day ...... so she called me and vented. I wish she could find happiness and make the right decision. I know she wants her own store but I don't think this is the one for her. I think she should go back to being a AM for Park City. And wait for a better store to open up. I wish her the best of luck in this decision.

I tried teaching my parents dog how to play fetch this morning. Tabby just wasn't getting it. Chocolate already knows how to do it, he just didn't want to this morning, so that's why I tried to teach Tabby. It was just a difficult task, considering Tabby is a very active dog, all she wanted to do was run around the yard in a circle.

I have absolutely nothing to do today ..... how boring! I need to find something to do today ..... other than sit around my house with my stupid mother.

Well I guess I'm going to go find something to do ..... maybe I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looove Kelly Clarkson! Woohoo! Beautiful Disaster is a fab song!
Anyway...thanks for stopping by my blog!! ANd signin my guestbook! I see your new around here...so welcome! And if you need any help like links or pics...JUST ask me! K!? :)
You got a great start here! I'll be back soon!

~Shells

Anonymous said...

Get on the back of this Harley, and lets ride