Sunday, June 26, 2005

WOW! What a meeting!

Well the meeting today went pretty well. Lisa, the assistant for the store at the other end of the mall, and I pretty much ran the meeting. I mean Tammy (the manager) and Angela (the regional manager), brought up topics and Lisa and I pretty much covered everything to go with that subject. Well maybe I shouldn't even say that because they talked alot too. There actually wasn't that many outburst or anything! SUPRISINGLY! It was a GREAT meeting. We got alot covered and I usually leave feeling like, "Man I should've said this or that." Not today, I feel like I covered everything that I feel I was having problems with at my store. FINALLY some relieve of stress. maybe I can get a good nights sleep for a change.

After work I went to TARGET .... Oh yeah!  I bought some everyday necessities and 3 cds (Amerie ~ Touch, Nivea ~ Complicated, & The Game ~ The Documentry)

I went with my Aunt Rae that is up visiting from Flordia, her family came up here on vacation. I don't really get to talk to her much or hardly ever see her. But enough of mumbling on about useless things.

Well I'm going to go to bed now, have a great night everyone!

No comments: