Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday? Already? Shopping again? OH NO!

Well good morning everyone! I hope that it will be a fantastic day today. I finally got to talk to Meggan last night, she called me back at 11:54pm and she was like falling asleep so we didn't talk very long. She said she wanted to go for something to eat but she ended up on the phone and by the time we actually got to talk it was tooo late. Enough with yesterday, it's behind us now.....

I have to do all these counts at work today. I don't have to train though. I have to trrain tomorrow. I have alot of cleaning up to do around the store today, since everyone else has been slacking.

Well I don't really have much more to say for now so I'll try to write more later tonight.

 

Good evening all! Well I had a REALLY good day today. I picked up my layaway from K-mart, got 3 pair of pants and 2 shirts from Lane Bryant, got a few pair of shoes from the hair depot, and got even more clothes at K-mart while I was still there ...... clothes ....... Ummmmmmmmm I love clothes!  I even bought Meggan a shirt that I thought she would LOVE!

 

DAMN IT! Why can't I stop shopping ...... especailly when it comes to buying for others.

I had a decent day at work today. I didn't have any sales though .... well I had two or three that totaled to like $50.00 ..... WOW! How depressing ..... if any of you would like to help my out come to my store and spend $700.00 so I can get back on point for the month. I would greatly appreciate it. :-P

Well I don't have anything else to say.

Holla at ya later!

No comments: