Friday, June 10, 2005

Training? Your first day? What?

Today was a decent day today...not the greatest but I never has those days anymore anyways.

Well first off.....my manager never told me I was training anyone first thing this morning. So when the new girl shows up and says that she's to be working there and be trained today, and she says, "Am I to be at this store or the other one?" And I said, "I have no idea where your supposed to be because I didn't even know that anyone new was starting today. Let me call my manager and find out what's going on." Just as I go to call my manager the phone rings....I knew it would be my manager.....WELL it was indeed my manager. She said, "I'm so sorry, all that talking we did yesterday and I forgot to mention that you were going to be training today..... blah blah blah....." So I had to train this girl which seems like she's going to really work out.....she is always asking questions and wanting to do things hands-on.....anyways enough about the new girl.

Then today was the first day that my BEST friend started at her new store as the manager...which is 2 hours away..... :((  I'm going to miss her because even though she still lives by my house, she's never going to have time to hang out and when she does have time she's going to want to rest not hang out. I know it's the best for her, and I'm not trying to be selfish but I feel like I'm always losing my best friends because of moving. I still wish her the best of luck in all that she does but I get (wipes a tear away) very emotional (another tear) about this when I think or talk about it.

Another thing was it was HOT ........ and I get really moody when I'm hot. So that explains my moodiness. But I guess that was pretty much the extent of my day.

Holla at ya later!

No comments: