Thursday, September 15, 2005

The store name change and the fair!

My mood is really something that is not listed ... exhausted and grumpy!

 

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did take pictures of the the store before and after ... even some pictures of the mess that was there (well SOME, a small portion, of it anyways)

I have the pictures I have to get them developed!

I even took pictures of Lisa's kids on rides and they got their faces' painted!

The kids had so much fun!

I spent quite a bit of money ... not as much as I thought i would though!

I'm really grouchy right now ... I'm really sweaty, and I have a HUGE tension headache!

I have to be at work at 9:30 too ... not as bad as this morning, but I wish I got to sleep in!

I'm going to be grouchy again tomorrow morning, but I'm going to try to fight it off!

I can't wait to get the pictures of both events and share them with everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were having a grumpy day, kiddo....hope things got better. Glad you had fun at the fair, I can't wait to see the pictures. Did you have a bite of funnel cake for me? ;)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~