Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Few More Days!

I am SO counting down the days until Angela is back!

I can not wait to hear her voice on audix ... never thought I'd say that either .... because she talks really fast on there .....

I wonder if I do to?

Guess I'll have to ask Lisa! :)

Anyhoo .....

I am not counting down because anything is wrong, but because this is just not fitting for me!

I HATE hearing my voice on audix!

EWWWWWW!

It sounds HORRIBLE!

I did get to talk to Angela the other night (I don't remember if I said that already) and I told her things were going good ....

she asked for a thumbs up or thumbs down on how we were doing and I told her we were doing pretty decent with our numbers .... EXCEPT one area .... COUPONS!

EWWW! They are looking REAL ugly!

They look so bad that Angela's boss faxed me a sheet with our coupon percentages on it for the whole region and she CIRCLED our under performing stores!

YEA! Not looking so hot there!

So of course now that audix is fixed I had to leave a motivational talk on there about our coupons!

I hope it helps with our numbers today!

I hope I'll have good coupon percentages when I call in #'s at 5:00pm!

If they are not good then I hope Angela's boss does not answer the phone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your numbers go up
shes gonna be back soon hang in there ;)
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

good luck with the coupons

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.....I'm sure you're doing fine, as always. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~