Monday, May 15, 2006

Hard Worker!

 

Well today was crazy as all get out at work!

I had alot going on!

But I mad eit through the day and I had the store goal in by 2:00pm this afternoon ...

my store was in the number one spot for the day when I had my conference call with Angela (my boss) and all the other managers in our region at 5:30pm ....

and my store is in the number one spot for the month so far!

I am super excited!

Another bonus for me ... the more bonuses I make the sooner I move out of my parents house!

YAY! :)

I am pushing to make 6 months in a row!

I told Angela my goal right now is to make my store move up a volume group level ... when I got transferred to that store it was a group 1 and it is now a group 2 ... I want to take it to group 3 ....

that's just my short term goal ... my long term goal is to take it to at LEAST a group 5!

When I told Angela that last week, she was shocked that I had a goal of making it such a high volume store ... she said that it is not impossible but it would take alot of work and I told her that I figured!

She told me that I should be close to making it a volume group 3!

Just a few more months of making my numbers ... but I can't just pull it out ... I have to have a decent month .... like 20% above plan ... so that's what I'm shooting for every month!

I don't think that Angela ever thought that I had a goal at piercing pagoda ... she knows I LOVE my job very much!

I would prefer to work EVERDAY from OPEN TO CLOSE!

She calls me crazy all the time!

Oh well, when you love your job you love it!

Nothing can change that! :)

I have been blessed to have such a wonderful job!

I have some other things I want to write about but I have a few things I have to do and then I'll be back to write another entry .... maybe some pictures?

it's a secret!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great that youhave so many great high goals and that ur on ur way to making them. I know u can do it.

Anonymous said...

thats awsome keep up the good work ;)

Anonymous said...

How awesome. I am proud of you. I know you will reach your goal and get your own place...

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

That is excellent about your store...........
Way to go.....

Anonymous said...

Awww, congratulations!! It's a wonderful feeling when all your hard work pays off, even if you enjoyed doing it in the first place!! Well done!!
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

Way to go there, girl!!!!   Amazing what a love of your job mixed with some good motivation can do!  And I bet a bunch of smarts as well.  ;o)   -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!  You should be very proud of yourself for doing a great job.  I'm sure with your attitude you will reach your goals.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

wow..can I work for you? lol!
you sound motivating!
Gem :-)