Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Three Things

Three things that scare me:

1 Spiders
2 Snakes
3 Needles

Three people who make me laugh:

1 Lisa
2 Tammy
3 Latoya

Three Things I love:

1 Jesus
2 My friends
3 My cat

Three Things I hate:

1 Smoke
2 Liars/Cheaters
3 Drugs

Three things I don't understand:

1 Men
2 the world
3 the human mind or body

Three things on my desk:

1 lotion
2 cds
3 computer games

Three things I'm doing right now:

1 writing this
2 listening to music
3 reading journals

Three things I want to do before I die:

1 Get married
2 Have kids
3 Go to college and get a CAREER

Three things I can do:

1 Organize
2 Be a good person
3 got to work everyday ... regardless of how sick I am

Three ways to describe my personality:

1 Complicated
2 Emotional
3 Sincere

Three things I can't do:

1 whistle
2 sing/dance
3 make myself throw up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key to understanding men is easy, they're either thinking about sex or food. LMAO!
Love Sam xXx

Anonymous said...

yuk why would you want to make yourself throw up!
sorry i'm puke phobic, lol
long story
ttyl
emily

Anonymous said...

MAKE yourself throw up ??? LOL  
I dont think any of us understand  MEN!!

Hugs,
Ellen


Anonymous said...

wow!um my thingy for the frist entri is i danced w/ a goat cuz i hate myself!write to me saddgirrl666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11