Friday, August 19, 2005

Oops, I forgot ....

I forgot to tell you .. I couldn't get my ears pierced yesterday because my manager wants to ring us up from now on! So, since she was off, I had to wait until today to get it done!

YAY! IT'S DONE!

I got it done ... I'll have to take pictures before I go to work tomorrow.

I can't right now because I'm getting ready to go to bed ... and I'm lazy!

So I didn't really spend alot at the mall yesterday (not as much as I was afraid I would, I should say) ... I'm very proud of myself ... we even went to the outlets too!

While we were at the mall, I stopped in to see Meggan .... which I should not have done!

But I can't change what's already done!

I can only move forward!

There are so many things going on that I would like to write in here .. but I don't want to make it long and boring, plus I'm tired!

SO I'll leave it at that ...

Good Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, what happened with Meggan? I thought things were better between you...did that change? As for your 6 piercings.....um, no way!!! LOLOL! I'm such a baby :)  Make sure to put pictures up, I want to see!!!!
Hope you have a good day at work. Remember....YOU MATTER!
Pooh Hugs,
Linda~