Monday, August 29, 2005

YEA! It's working!

Okay my new computer is now up and running!

YEA!  <:-P

I just have a few things that I need to download and I'm finished!

Well I have off the next two days, so I'll work on it then!

I can't get over the fact that my parents have been nice to me ..........

and they even bought me something brand new, and it was over $10, and it was a COMPUTER!

I think my parents are sick!

My mom has been cooking dinner almost everynight!

And my dad ordered out last night, and usually when they order out, they never order me anything
(it was like that since I was like 15)!

I think they have changed because my brother is home!

Oh well whatever it is, I'm not complaining!

Although it does seem weird for them to be nice to me!

We were also sitting here reminiscing about when my brother was little!

He was about 2 or 3 and he couldn't say my name right. So he used to call me "her"

He would say, "Mom is her coming along?" "Mom can her take me to the park?" "Hey Her come here, mom wants you!" "HER! Where are you?" "Her will you play with me?" "I Love You Her!"

That's what he called me for a while, until he finally learned me name!

Well after dinner we were talking about it! So Hunter goes in to mom and says, "Mom is her coming to the park tomorrow?"

My mom just turned around and looked at me and started laughing!

I said, "remember when he was little and he used to call me that?"

 

I know how would have thought I would have a good memory with my family?

 

I do have a few! Not many ... but a few!

 

Well I'm getting tired!
Nite all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold the good memories you do have close to your heart!  

Anonymous said...

still jealous.

about the new computer.

you, lucky thang.

And the her thing is sooooo cute! I knew you had a happy memory somewhere! I want to hear more!!!

~shells xoxo

Anonymous said...

So happy that things are going a little better at home. Even if it's just a little....it's a start. I will pray that the kindess to you continues, I want it to so very badly.
I'm feeling joy for you, "her". :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~